The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby News

Well we just got the word, we are having another little BOY!!!!!
I cannot belive it, wow we are in for some rowdy times but I know we are going to have a ball.
We also found out that he is going to be born the end of Aug. which is later than we thought but I am proud because that gives us more time with Caden before he starts school and time to get everything ready..

Today was kindergaten registration and I did not do very well I thought with knowing I was going to have two more children to take care of that sending Caden to school would be easier,WRONG, I had a total meltdown today crying non-stop for 15 min, my baby is leaving me, he is my buddy my sunshine he makes everyday bright with his crazy personality, The Lord is gonna have to help me or I am going to be a basket case come Aug.10th. Oh yeah I am holding Resiana back, she needs more time and so do I but as with Caden I dont think I will ever be ready for my children to leave me because I still cry when Carter starts back to school, I love being with my kids..I am soo thankful for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment