The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all.... Today was a beautiful day and it was a wonderful day, my children and I spent a lovely day together leaving daddy behind to rest, the four of us went out to eat and then got pictures made and then did some shopping. It was a very special day to me, I truly enjoyed being with all my kids and we had a great day. They bring me so much joy and each of them are unique and make my life so blessed, Carter is my little man always there to help and always concerned about everything and everybody and always abides by the rules, Caden is the polar opposite and is about having a good time and takes nothing serious, always wants to make you laugh and breaks all the rules but can make me smile on my worst day, Resiana is the most humble and grateful child and soo loving and just seems so proud to love and be loved, she is my example of Gods almighty power, she renews my faith daily...So as you all can tell Im grateful to be a mother, something I dreamt of for many years and never thought I would be but here I am a mother of three and soon to be four, I am blessed!!!!

Miracles still happen and sometimes my faith has not been what it needs to be but when I look at my children and think of how they came to be mine it is truly amazing, just a gift from God and I could never praise him enough for them and what joy they have brought to my life in their own special way and I praise God for ADOPTION what a miracle not the taboo many people have thought it to be, it is truly a precious gift from God. I understand that some people may not fully understand adoption and that is ok but please do not think of my childrens birth mothers as bad people for these are the women God choose to carry my children and I am forever grateful to them.

LEGACY OF AN ADOPTED CHILD
Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember the other you call Mother.Two different lives shaped to make your one, One became your guiding star the other became your sun. The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it. The first one gave you a need for love and the second was there to give it.One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name.One gave you a talent the other gave you an aim.One gave you emotions the other calmed your fears.One saw your first sweet smile the other dried your tears. One saught for you a home that she could not provide, the other prayed for a child- and her hopes were not denied. And now you ask me through your tears, the age old question,unanswered through the year, Heredity or enviroment,which are you the product of? Neither my darling,neither.Just two different kinds of Love.

2 comments:

  1. "Happy Mother's Day" Crystal! You are well deserving of the honor! I've said it once and I'll say it again, Slick and Crystal are some of the best people you'll ever come in contact with! I'm glad our paths have crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mother is simply a mother - no matter how it is defined!!! I'm so happy that the Lord has provided your family and continues to bless!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete