The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby News

OK we are all going crazy around here....We got a e-mail from our attorney and she said the baby is coming early as in about two weeks..Yes I know way earlier than we expected, we are waiting on medical records to confirm everything and find out when exactly they are gonna take him. He is already big dont know how big but they said he is big, so I am wondering how off the due date was or exactly what is going on, but according to our attorney she spoke with the baby's birthmother and she said he is gonna be born in about two weeks..I am impaitently waiting for the report from the doctor. We have not even started the nursery, we do not have a name picked out, we have no clothes, bottles, pacifiers etc... I know it will all come together but I am in full panic mode. Oh yea and our revival at church starts Sunday and as everyone knows that is twelve services of church and cooking cleaning and more cooking and cleaning and also Michael has a revival starting the Sunday after ours and then another one after that. Help Me Lord!! but really most of all just prayers for a healthy baby is the most important, the rest will just be what it is.. We will keep you posted, maybe we will get some more news tomorrow.



If anyone would like to give some imput in on their pick of names have at it..lol

We are so undecided..Here is a list of some of our favorites

Anderson (a family name)
Wyatt
Tucker
Braxton
Maddox
Cooper

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO love Anderson!! I am all about some family names......Braxton reminds me too much of labor - yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sis Steph...Braxton Hicks! YUCK!

    I like family names too, but people will probably call him Andy, and I'm not a fan of that.

    I LOVE Wyatt and Tucker, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess I would have to be partial to Anderson!!! We are so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Anderson Tucker. They just seem to go together and family names are ALWAYS special names. Cooper Clark doesn't sound right..lol. Sis, I had a feelin' the other night when we were talkin' that the nursery wouldn't be done in time, but I also know the good Lord will provide all you have need of. many of us are willing to help where ever and when ever, just waitin on you to tell us what to do. thats what we're here for, to help each other. love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Wyatt. I had that name picked if Ava was a boy :) I love Anderson and Tucker too.

    ReplyDelete