The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Monday, July 12, 2010

Still Waiting

Still no news on the exact date and we are going crazy...I am a planner and a control freak and this is driving me crazy, I know what is probably going to happen, they are going to call us in a few days and just say oh the doctor is wanting to put her in first thing in the morning and we are going to be scrambling for a flight. I know this is aggravating to the few that our going with us but oh well its not like I would be in control if I were having this baby anyway, they just would not have to travel as far to get to be apart of it, so I guess going to Hawaii on a moments notice is a little more difficult...The plane tickets are going up as each hour passes and from this morning to this evening they went up 100 dollars and with all our kids that is adding up fast..anyways really do not want to complain just a nervous wreck about it all..Oh and for the name I think we have narrowed it down to Anderson or Maddox...Maybe Maybe tomorrow we will hear something..Prayers appreciated for the health of this child and a safe trip.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for safety and peace of mind! I can NOT imagine the nerves of not knowing AND being 5 time zones away - aahhhhh!!! You can do it! The rainbows come after the rain - I think your rain is just about over - PTL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Heather and I live in GA. My best friend told me about your blog. My husband and I adopted our son from Vietnam 3 years ago. I'm very interested in how you adopted from Hawaii. We would love to have an Asian sibling for Rocco, but Vietnam is closed and for other reasons Korea and China are not an option for us. I, too, am a pastor's wife. Please e-mail me. If you don't mind, I'd like to know how you went about adopting a child from Hawaii.
    mommyfortuan@yahoo.com Our blog is www.willisadoptionstory.blogspot.com
    Thanks! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not matter at this point, but of the two, I prefer Anderson. Nothing against Maddox personally, but wouldn't it be a little too ironic, considering you guys are basically the Brangelina of the Holiness movement? Is it just me? haha

    ReplyDelete