The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween











Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween... We have had an eventful day filled with lots of fun for the kids. The kids had their Halloween party at school and then tonight we had our church Halloween party, the kids had a blast, Resiana was so excited even though she had no idea what all of this was about, all she kept saying all day was is this Halloween day, I guess my best explanation for Halloween is just that you get to dress up and get candy since It really has no meaning otherwise, anyways it was truly a fun day and night for the kids. Caden loves dressing up and would of wore any costume, Carter on the other hand has give me a fit about dressing up since he was three years old, he thinks its dumb but I made him as usual but I did let him take it off after a few pictures, anyways life is wonderful even though it is a circus around here sometimes, and getting everything together for four kids sometimes gets a little crazy, for instance tonight before going to the party we were all getting things together to take to the party, the food, costumes, candy etc, and in the chaos Crimsyn's bottle got warmed and put away to take with us, after getting to the party and unloading everything Crimsyn is ready for his bottle, but the bottle is nowhere to be found, we searched high and low but no bottle, so Michael had to go home and get him another bottle but no one knows where in the world the bottle went, at the end of the night when we were passing out the candy to the kids, in the bottom of the basket , under all the candy was the bottle...Who knows??? We are one happy family, a little crazy sometime but nevertheless Happy!!! Happy Halloween Everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it. Thank you for sharing those precious pictures - and the stories! I know the computer does wacky things sometimes, but when I look at this post, the first word of your post "hope" is all by itself, up by the pictures, and the rest of the post is down below the pictures. When I first started looking, all I saw were pictures of happy (and VERY cute!) kids beside the word HOPE. How appropriate. Just looking at your children restores hope. :-) Thank you Jesus. And may God continue to bless you all! (And by the way, Crystal, if you were smart enough to do that on purpose, you go, girl!!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sis.Sherrill, and I did not even realize how it turned out, actually after I posted I thought I messed it up and considered redoing it but was just like oh well everyone will get the point...there would be no better point than HOPE even though it was not intentional.We love you and Bro.Danny and HOPE you both are doing well..You both are such Sweet and wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has a way of working things out in spite of what we're trying to do sometimes - LOLOL! And His way is ALWAYS better. :-) Love you all so much. Love what I FEEL when I think about you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest band of Pirates I ever did see !! Yo Ho Yo Ho..a Pirate's life for me...ARGGGG

    ReplyDelete