The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Think I See The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Oh where would I even begin, well I will begin by saying I am very thankful, Thankful for many things, the fact that I have children to take care of is a blessing a most wonderful blessing and during these trying days I have leaned on that, just the fact that Michael and I were and are so blessed to be parents....and so the drama unfolds, Sickness, Sickness and more Sickness but I think maybe quite possibly we are nearing the end, maybe, but let me say that our most precious heavenly father has been there each step of the way and through him we have made it thus far. I will give you a brief rundown of the past two months in the Clark household.....We have had two hospital visits, Crimsyn hospitalized due to the flu and respritory problems, Carter surgery for a mass in his abdomen..Trips to Birmingham for a suspected blood disorder for Resiana ( but Praise to The good Lord her test thus far has come back good, one more to go) Caden has had some pretty concerning issues with his asthma and they thought he had penoumina but thankfully it wasnt and they did not have to put him in the hospital. Crimsyn came home from the hospital about two weeks ago and then took another back set, running high fever and not eating well for the last five days but GOOD news all day today no fever, eating good, Carter is doing great after his surgery, Caden is breathing better and Resiana is doing wonderful, could this be the end of our sickness for awhile, I sure hope so but if not we will continue to do as we have, take care of the children to the best of our ability and stayed home bound as long as necessary.....But to all be well again at the same time would be a Wonderful blessing and maybe something I will not take as for granted as I have in the past.

2 comments:

  1. I think that you, Stephanie and myself need to start a support group "How to make it through every sickness out there in 2 months and survive to tell about it" You would be the group leader! Poor babies- I am so sorry to hear of all they have had to go through- but so blessed to know they have the best momma in the world to take care of them :) You are AWESOME!

    They will probably all be well by revival season so you can drag them all over the face of the Earth... we will be praying for YOU for that one!!! I have a feeling this is where you will make up for any services you have missed this winter :)

    Love y'all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drea!!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one..... Your blog has brought a smile to my face many days...hope you and yours are doing ok...hope to see y'all soon...

    ReplyDelete