The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow day!!!!!!
















Today was such a fun day and thankfully all my children were well enough to play out in the snow. The kids as well as the adults had a great time. What some great memories we made today. Michael got a rope and inter tube and pulled it behind the four wheeler and we all took times riding in it and the kids loved it. Life is so busy sometime it was just nice today to have my husband and children together with nowhere to go or no deadlines to be met. I remember when I was a child and how much fun my family had playing together in the snow and I hope my children will look back on this day and remember what a wonderful day we had.










Thank the Lord all the kids are fever free for now and seem to be over their sickness, Resiana is still not 100% and we still have the worry of how her blood work and test are going to turn out but for now I am choosing not to drive myself crazy with the what ifs and be thankful she is our little girl and God has allowed us to take care of her and we should know that he ALWAYS comes on time and knows how to calm the storm. Just a few short months ago he delivered for us and brought our bundle of Joy home and that is exactly what he is...JOY, there is not words to describe how crazy we all are over him...We are thankful!!! I know and trust the Lord is going to take care of her. He has it all in his hands and where better could it be!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful gift yesterday was to families with children!!!! So many memories. :-) And yes, Crystal, He is ALWAYS faithful. (I know you already know that, but sometimes we ALL can use reminding. So happy Resiana was feeling well enough to play! We are praying!)

    ReplyDelete