The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Journey

Well everyone we are so happy words cannot express......

The darkest hour is before the dawn.. The storm came and yes now we have "Our Rainbow"

Last week seemed to be the hardest week of our lives, I had never seen my strong unemotional husband so broken, and needless to say I am always emotional but the feelings I have experienced the last few weeks were beyond emotions that I understood, I felt myself slipping away and I did not want that, I wanted to be a good mother to the three children that were with me and to be a good servant to the Lord but I felt myself slipping into a state of mind that I could not hardly pull out of...Thursday of last week was our church night and Michael told me he just didnt know if he could do it, go and pretend things were ok, he had not been sleeping at night and it seemed he had the weight of the world on his shoulders,and to try and get up before a congergation of people and encourage them seemed impossible (but let me tell you the Lord helped him everytime) and he was there everytime....



Friday night we had a Gospel Singing and I was not even sure I would feel up to attending but I knew going was the right thing..During intermission Michael came up to me and asked me to come outside and said he recieved a phone call from the adoption co-ordinator and that the birthmother had contacted her and told her she wanted us to come and get the baby, just that simple... We were so excited but was still guarded.. We could not hardly sleep friday night due to the excitment but was still a little unsure, Saturday evening the birthmother called me herself and told me that she wanted us to have the baby more than anything.....


We arrived in Hawaii at 10pm and went straight to the co-ordiantors house and got the baby and the birthmother asked to stay the night with us, we brought her back to our hotel and spent the night and day with her, it was bitter sweet but wonderful...The birthmother told me once more of how God had brought us together.....Praise The Lord.....THIS IS OUR JOURNEY!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I just want to jump up and down!!! I am so happy for you guys, your faith has been so strong, and the Lord has truely delivered Crimsyn home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just hear my sweet daddy lettin out one of those famous "woooowww"s in praise to the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it could happen!!! PTL!! What He has done for one He will do for another. I just really had a good feeling about it and I am so THANKFUL for ya'll and what a great life and testimony little Crimsyn will have. This news has made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! ( JUMPING UP AND DOWN CRYING..AND PRAISING THE LORD.) AHHHHHHH!!!!! ( JUMPING UP AND DOWN CRYING..AND PRAISING THE LORD.) OK...I'M OLD...NOW JUST SITTING DOWN AND CRYING AND PRAISING THE LORD !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful journey it is.........what a story of faith and deliverance to continue to encourage those around you! Always tell of the rainbows - is the only way to get past the storms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo happy that you have your baby home in your arms! What a miracle this is! Congratulations on your son, he is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep coming back to the blog just to look at that beautiful picture. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. So incredibly happy for you! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete