The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blessings

Thank you Lord for your Blessings on our Family!!!!

We are so thankful for baby Crimsyn.....We are so thankful that God has allowed us to be parents, I remember asking God to let me be a mother however he seen fit, that if there was a child out there that he would allow us to have that I would do my best to teach him the ways of the Lord to the very best of my ability, sometime I feel so unworthy to be the mother of these four wonderful children but I look back to that prayer I so diligently prayed for six and a half years, and I know without a doubt that God choose me and Michael and Carter, Caden, Resiana, and Crimsyn to be a family, and our children know that God put us together in a different way than most families but that they are special and loved beyond measure....When Carter was around two years old we began to talk about him being adopted and what that meant and we would tell him the story of how he came to be ours and he loved to hear me tell him about it and when it was nap time he would want to hear it again and again and through the years he understood more and more and seems very content in knowing that God had a plan for all of us... When you ask my children where they were born they usually say " In My Mama's Heart"

and that is exactly how I feel, they are the children of my heart, the love of their father and my life , we are so very thankful and could never praise God enough...



Crimsyn is doing wonderful!!!!! The kids are crazy about him, always wanting to help feed him or change him...They think he is the best thing in the world and so do we, I do not think he has been laid down more than three or four times in these past five days, we cannot get enough of him...We just want to shout it from the rooftops CRIMSYN IS HOME!!!!!!THANK YOU LORD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of your rainbow - did you happen to see the HUGE one yesterday evening? It was the biggest and most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. I can't wait to come down there and see that precious baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord indeed! How BEAUTIFUL - another baby of your heart!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete