The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thankful

Well I just read everyones thankful list and mine sounds pretty close to everyone else but I thought I would continue the cycle and tell you all a little of what I am so thankful for

I am thankful most of all that out of this big world The Lord choose me to be his servant...

I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is my hero, my best friend, my sounding board, my inspiration...

I am thankful for our "Journey" even when the days looked dark we know this is our jourey,
words cannot describe how thankful I am for the joy my children brings, the void they have filled in my life, the comfort they bring...

I am thankful for my Mother and Father who raised me to fear the Lord and put him first, and that being a Mother was the best thing in the world, and to know they love me unconditonaly...

I am thankful for the influence my Grandmothers had and still have in my life, and that I can truly say that Granny is one of my best friends and I love spending time with her...

I am thankful for my brothers, still trying to protect me.... I am thankful for my sister who makes me laugh and brightens my day..

I am thankful for my dear friends who are always there no matter what and know how to cheer me up..

I am thankful for my wonderful in-laws that I consider my second parents, and to know they love me like their own...

I am thankful for all my "Mama Crystal" babies who have brought so much joy to my life even though some of them are grown, they make my life more wonderful!!

I am thankful for my church family who suffers when we suffer and rejoices when we rejoyce...

I am thankful for my health, that the Lord has restored it unto me, and allows me to do the things I need to and more..

I am thankful for all the little things that are not so little...

I am thankful that my little Girl will have her first Christmas...

I am thankful for life !!!!! AND I Am so Thankful he brought our precious baby home!!!

2 comments:

  1. :-) I've read about how God loves for us to approach Him with a thankful heart when we pray. . .you girls must have His ear this week! You lift my heart and mind just reading. What a wonderful, blessed generation you are - Thank You, Jesus. So thankful that You are the ones who will lead and teach my grandchildren and their friends - I know God smiles when He looks at all of you. His faithfulness endures. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been Praying for ya'll! Praise the Good Lord above! This precious little baby will be brought up by two Precious Children Of God! God still answers Prayers!!! With every trial there is victory! Love Ya'll, Patty Poole

    ReplyDelete