The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of School

























Well today started a new journey for our family...The journey that last thirteen years, my babies are gone to school and I am going to have to learn a new normal and that is not an easy thing for me. On our way back home this morning I was crying and told Michael I was so worried because Caden and Resiana did not even know how to open their food I sent them for luch and how to put straws in their capri suns (I bought them cups they could work instead) and Michael started laughing and he said " Yes honey they do, they do it all the time when I am with them" and I am like "WHAT" and he said yes they will be fine. So I guess I should find comfort in the fact they probably can do alot more than I think they can. I will survive, I hope...

6 comments:

  1. How sweet! I thought the same with Gabriel last year, and then when I went to help him one day when he was at home, he came back with "I can do it myself, MOM!" Little stinkers! They look happy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very happy and thrilled to be going to school! Before long you will have another little miracle that will be needing you also.

    If I'm not wrong their teacher is Casey. Her mother was a teacher when I was in school out here at Skyline. She would come out alot with her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We mother's do a lot for our kids that we don't realize they can do on their own ;) I feel for you trust me - I dread my turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atleast you thought of the Capri Suns.... I sent Kyle to school for I don't know how many days before I realized that all he had to drink with his meal was milk... which he doesn't drink.... he wasn't drinking anything all day (He got out at 11:30)
    As long as they love school - you will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny. I am the mommy of 3 as well. I go to Moore Road Holiness. We adopted our first at 18 months (locally) and our second from China (21 months) and God had a miraculous surprise for us by blessing us with a third by birth. They are now 6, 3, and 1. I am a mommy so much like you. My kids are very dependent on me. Lily could open juice boxes very easily when she first came home, but now she acts like she doesn't know how to open one and hands them to me. (Learned helplessness I guess) But how I love mommying them SO SO much. I am praying for your family as this new little one comes along.
    Much love-
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Heather, it is nice to hear from you and hear about your miracles as well..May God continue to Bless You and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete