The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Prayer Needed !!!!!

Well our dear followers we need prayer...Miscommunication again (this language barrier is really getting us) The birthmother told us before we came that if she did not have the baby by Aug.25th that they were going to take it, so in knowing that we planned the trip. Today being the 24th I thought we might should go to the clinic ourselves to find out forsure what time tomorrow and what ever else we might need to know.I went into the clinic and talked with the OB nurse who informed me that they had no intentions of inducing her before 41 weeks ( which is next wed.) they said they never induce before 41weeks unless something is bad wrong that babies come when they are ready, I proceeded to ask what about her having diabetes and etc..and they said they do not take babies early so PLEASE pray she goes into labor on her own because we really do not want to have to stay another week and half (at minimum) and the whole family that came for the birth would have to return home without getting to be here when the baby is born, and my kids need to return to school, so if it could be Gods will we really need this baby to be born..Thank you all and maybe by the time you all read this in the morning(your probably all in bed now its 11:27 AL time) she will have went into labor on her own but for anybody who might read tonight PLEASE pray..We will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. "...for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him."

    Just reading this blog that is what came to my mind immediately - God knows :) And He knows exactly how it needs to be handled...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the lord when I read that Cassie, I to believe that.. everything will be just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie just said it all - and I had to grab the Kleenex when I read it. :-)

    ReplyDelete