The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Beginings

Ok I am falling apart my babies are starting school in a matter of a few days....Where oh where has the time gone, our precious little mischevious Caden is starting school, this cant be...We have also registered Resiana and they will be in the same class, we were hesitant at first to let her start but her and Caden are so close and she begged to go with him so we came to the decision it may be best for her..So here we are just a few days away from the first day of school and I am a basket case, I told Michael I could'nt hardly stand for them to go and that they needed me and they needed me to be with them to help them and he said no Crystal you need them, Well whatever the fact remains the same its soo sad..You spend your every waking moment for 5 years seeing to the needs and wants of your children then poof one day there gone that is kinda cruel I think. To think their teacher is with them more during the day than their mother that is sad, I know its probably normal and healthy but I am not ready..Motherhood has been Gods greatest gift to me other than My Salvation(and Michael). My life for the past nearly ten years has been my boys and now Resiana and thats all I know, I dont have a career or a hobby my children are my career and hobby... Every year when this time of year rolls around I get sad because I know Carter is going back to school and I know how much I am gonna miss him but now three of my kids are going, wow this is nearly to much..But on a much brighter they are happy and healthy and very excited so that is good...

The cycle will start again with child number four real soon(still dont know exactly when) and I will give of myself and spend each day playing, loving, holding, nurturing my precious child for him to grow up and have his own life and loves and continue this cycle of life...how depressing but all we can do is enjoy each day while their little because before we know it they will be grown..These our the best days of our lives and I thank God for each one!!!!!

Maybe we will have baby news soon.......................................

3 comments:

  1. I am a basket case with just one I can't imagine 3 at once...I think I am gonna start giving Jillian coffee to stunt her growth so she never has to go to school...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Crystal. . .you said it yourself. "I will give of myself and spend each day playing, loving, holding nurturing my precious child FOR HIM TO GROW UP AND HAVE HIS OWN LIFE AND LOVES AND CONTINUE THIS CYCLE OF LIFE. . ." There are so many joys ahead - different than when they are so very little - but so many ahead! Rejoice that your children are healthy and able and anxious to start school - God has blessed you and them. And the cycle continues. Ride the rollercoaster and love it! Stephanie is 34 and I am still loving it. . . There IS something a little "different" when it is such a challenge to even get to where you are called "Mama and Daddy". . .but the rollercoaster is the same. :-) When they are home we THINK we are a little more in control. When they start to school we may spend a little more time on our knees (which may be a good thing!) He taught me very quickly He could and WOULD take care of her when I couldn't. What a precious promise! And that promise will not change! Love you and SO THANKFUL for your little blessings! Rejoice in their lives and their accomplishments and hold them and encourage them when the little tears come. That doesn't change much down through the years. :-) A mother's greatest accomplishments are on her knees I think - the fruit is in the smiles and the laughter and the joys of her children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sis.Sherrill...I love you,I have always known you as such a sweet and kind person, even when I was a child,I remember that about you..Thanks for the encouragement!!Take care!!

    ReplyDelete