The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Monday, August 23, 2010

IN Dallas Now

Well we have safely landed in Dallas TX, so Thank God for one safe flight, no panic attacks, no asthma attacks, just a peaceful flight...Our seats were all messed up and we had to run to the gate, Michael and I and our kids and Brandy got behind the rest of our crew and while going through security Dusty runs to where we are and says their closing the gate in three minutes, So we run and with no time remaining we board the plane safely...Once on board the kids and I were separated so another delay from the Clark family as the nice and kind flight attendants kindly asked people to change seats so we could be with our children..So as we began to take flight my heart began to race and I began to sweat and shake a little, looked around and there is no adults I know that are close to me so I tell myself Crystal it is ok, get ahold of yourself, I look around and Caden and Resiana are laughing and excited so I began to calm down.. I was seated right next to the emergency exit(not the best place for me to sit) but just so happened the flight attendants station was right next to me, needless to say I talked to her the entire time except for when she was serving drinks..So now the nice lady from Oklahoma knows all about our "Adoption Journey" Thank the Lord for a great flight but please pray for us on this next flight for it will be very long 10 hours long... Maybe I can post again while on our long flight before we get over the ocean.. Our precious baby is still nice and safe and warm and waiting on his Mommy and Daddy to come get him!!!! Love you all..

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - Drama!!! I wonder if the Devil can author drama - my guess is YES!!! Stomp your foot on him (right now - in the airport!!) HAHA - laughing yet?? Maybe it will take your mind off the next 10 hours!! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at Steph! And remembering MY first flight! Just like you - I was so nervous (it was just me and Stephanie - she was about 5 I think - flying up north to see my mom and dad!) That takeoff can really try your nerves - I'm trying to smile and be calm so I can reassure Stephanie that everything is okay - and I look at her and she is straining to see out the window, loving it, never nervous a moment. So I decided to take it down a notch and try not to be a basket case! Embarrassing when the kids do better than we do!! LOL We're all praying for all of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete