The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Are we there yet?

It seems like we have been on this plane forever, but thank the Lord I'm not in a panic I know he is helping me... Michael is sleeping now and has been for awhile I'm not having much luck in that dept. I guess I'm going over everything I'm my mind and don't no how to shut it off. We are flying over Flagstaff Arizona right now. They were able to change the seats so Michael and I could set together. I'm very thankful for that because I sure would of hated being a nervous wreck and talking ninety to nothing to Jim Bo or whoever cause when I get nervous that's what I do, so poor old Slick has had to endure it, well not now I think he was snoring a few minutes ago. So sorry everybody whoever reads this has had to endure my rambling. Well nevertheless our sights are set on Resiana. Can't wait! I have imagned a thousand times over already how it is going to be seeing our little girl for the first time. Talk to y'all soon

11 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you both. I know how long a flight is to Hawaii but I can't imagine the anticipation of this trip.
    So glad for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad for all of you!! Including Resiana. She will get to have a life that she never would have had if it wasn't for the Lord placing her with the both of you. That is so precious! The Lord is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll will have to hurry home before Caden breaks the bank..LOL....I just got back from Wal-Mart with him...he just went down the aisle putting stuff in the buggy....like, CornPops, Cocoa Krispies, Choc milk, "vanilla" milk for cereal he said...um, strawberries, grapes, watermelon, bananas, socks, jeans...shall I continue??? Yep, there's more...HA HA....at the time i'm writing this you only have 3 more hours til you're there...we're still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just read your blog..Ain't God good...Hope all goes well....Praying for you both....Angie Martin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Crystal...so glad that I found your blog! I am super excited for you to have a girl but be prepared to find all kinds of cute stuff...a girl will break you for sure! lol!! It was so good to see you this past summer at Dollywood and to think you said something about wanting a girl! I am so happy for you! Keep rambling...I do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you made it safe.i am at tony and cheryls house.you are constantly in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two are in the middle of a miracle,as u know.papa and nanny are so happy for yall.we love u both so very much.it is 11:48pm here.can't sleep,waiting is awful,we will see you soon, with our granddaughter.GOD IS GOOD. GOD IS GREAT.

    ReplyDelete