The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well not much sleep for me, it's kinda hard to get comfortable...Michael got a little sleep last night I didn't even try my nerves were to shot, leaving the boys was soo hard even though that is what we were advised to do and knowing that Resiana needs us more right now. I know the boys will be well taken care of but I'm not use to being away from them period even the few times they have spent the night with our family I've cried. I think I have finally got ahold of myself and am able to realize we are only a few hours away from meeting our daughter. Wow that's so amazing!I love watching Michael when we talk about her he just lights up. Right now were feeling like some of the most blessed people ever. We were talking earlier how we couldn't of asked for a better life and how blessed we feel God choose us to take " The Journey Of Adoption" we wouldn't want it any other way. Tears of joy come a flooding every few minutes, then I think of the boys and have a little sadness but it want be long and we will all be together forever.... Can't wait to show the photos of our little girl !!!!!!
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Hey Crystal...hope you are doing ok..i've sent the word out for people to pray for you that you'll do good on the flights..were you able to get your seats assigned together? I hope so...i'm fixing to go get Caden in a couple of hours..looking forward to having fun with him. Brandy has told him that Granny might take him to Walmart to get a toy..I think he already has in mind what he wants me to get..lol. Keep the updates coming in..I check in every little bit. It is still a little hard for me to grasp that we have another granddaughter..(I love saying that!)..but I think when I actually see a pic of all 3 of you finally together, it will really hit home..Dad says he can't hardly wait for ya'll to bring her home too..he has been so excited about us getting her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about y'all off and on all day since I got up this morning! Wondering had y'all left, when you'd get there. We are so happy and excited for y'all! You all (including Resiana) are much in our thoughts and prayers! Jeff

    So excited and can't wait to see Resiana. I hope and pray the transition goes smoothly for her. We'll be praying. Tammy

    ReplyDelete