The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We Have Finally Arrived

We are here...Thank you Lord!!!!Couldnt post anything on our six and a half hour flight over the ocean no internet connection..we had a little mix up so we just made it to our roon and trying to clean up real fast because we will meet our little girl in 33 min, oh my- so nervous, excited and a hundred other emotions..What do I say What do I do I wanna run up and grab her and hug her soo tight and tell her how much we love her and how sorry I am I couldnt be here for her sooner but she doesnt even know were her Mommy and Daddy..We will spend the rest of our lives giving her all the love we possibly can.Im guessing she might be a Daddy's girl. I do not know if i have ever seen Michael like this.Amazing simply amazing gotta go she is waiting!!!

3 comments:

  1. can't wait.i am here at 12:45am. waiting my heart is with yall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like I am not the only one who can't sleep (2:22 am)....if I doze off, all I do is dream about ya'll and Resiana. Still praying for everyone involved. Anxiously awaiting an update of your new addition. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granny is here as well...watching the clock tick slowly by....and then it happens! The phone call we've been waiting on!..and a pic too! She is so adorable..our new granddaughter!!! It's 4 in the morning and i'm wide awake...we got to speak to her and everything...her lil voice is so cute...can't wait for more...LOL

    ReplyDelete