The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank You Lord For Your Blessings On Me

One of my all time favorite church songs has always been "Thank You Lord For Your Blessings On Me" and is a very meaningful song and that is why I loved and as I would sing it I would think of my wonderful family and my wonderful life, but now it has even the more meaning to me...I have taken so many many things in life for granted not even realizing I was. The life Resiana and her birthmom have lived is unlike anything I have ever imagined...But somehow they have managed to praise God for what they do have.. I feel ashamed of some of the things I have asked God to help me with or do for me..Our daughter is such an example and teacher to us, she has impacted our lives so deeply, I didnt know how it would be to adopt an older child if it might would take some time to bond..Well now I know the answer,she is my child my love and I have the absolute same feelings about her as my boys, they are truly A gift from God!!! All I want now is to have them all Three safe and sound together in the arms of their Dad and I..Resiana has alot to learn about some of the most normal stuff to us,what a sink is and that you put dirty dishes in it,or that a toothbrush is for your TEETH not to scrub your face with(She was in the bathroom cleaning her face good with toothpaste and the toothbrush) I did get a little tickled..There are things that are a little funny such as that and then there are things that break my heart such as I heard her in the bathroom again and she had the bathtub water on and was drinking as fast as she could,and looking around like she was a little frighten, and I said Resiana Mommy will get you a drink and she said thank you mommy I love you..She is amazing,soo happy we walked out to the beach and passed two people and she started saying Hello Hello,until they spoke back.When we talk about our friends and family she repeats their names and asks questions about them, she has defintley learned who her brothers are even though she has not got to see them,she loves kids and talks about wanting to be friends with everybody,If I mention someone to her she will sometime say "they wanna be my friend" it is so sweet. I am sure it will take her a litte while to adjust and that will be our main focus, helping her and helping her learn where her home is and that me and daddy are her forever family..In time she will be a completly normal southern litte girl..We are so very grateful and look so forward to being home and showing you all our little girl in person...Talk to you soon.We Love You All

2 comments:

  1. May He continue to wrap you up in His love and grace, and deliver you and little Resiana from any storm that might arise! I continue to be amazed by this demonstration of faith and love. Always waiting for another chapter of the story. . .some of the most beautiful testimonies I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank God everything is working out to get you home on time....joyce(granny) told me this morning yall are gonna make your original fight....so thankful. be safe. see you all soon. we love you.

    ReplyDelete