The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The heartbreaking moments...

Oh my Oh my do not even know where to start, well as you all know we have our little girl and at this very moment she is still asleep in a warm and soft bed..This was a first, she was a little afraid of the bed and (prepare yourselves) cried when she realized we were not going to sleep outside..she also took her first bubble bath last night,she is use to taking cold showers in the park building,when that is even possibe,she didnt know what the strawberry body wash I washed her with was nor did she know what the blow dryer was. Oh my so many details it would take all day to write them but the most important thing is knowing she will NEVER have to do without anything again...The attorneys office that is helping us facilitate this adoption arranged for Resiana to have on a now outfit when she met us so they seen to it she had one and here is the sad part all the tags was still hanging from her outfit and her shoes because the birthmother did not know to take them off because they have never had new clothes..As you could of imagined she was in great need of a bath and she loved it!!! her hair had fallen out in many places and is very thin, last night was the first timw it had ever been washed with shampoo..her little feet has sores on the side and bottom. Well she just woke up so I gotta go more to come when we get a chance..I want to share with you all how she is responding to us and all that good stuff. God is with us no doubt I feel his presense, Her mother has been talking with her and she knows she has two mommies and now a daddy, and I tell last night when she spoke the word Mommie without being prompted it was AMAZING as well as calling for her daddy...Working on gettin pics uploaded..Thank you all soo much for your prayers keep it up.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful Resiana had a good nights sleep & we all know the Good Lord above did that. Reading about her makes me cry and at the same time makes me ashamed of myself that I take so much for granted. I believe the Lord will continue to bless each one of you even when you return home. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. nanny is really having a hard time seeing thru the tears.i don't know what to say,our grandbaby has so many needs. at this moment in time all i can give her is my love and prayers,my thoughs,my heart,if she needed it i would give her my life. cant wait to hear her say nanny. my cup runuth over.i am so happy. how can we wait to see her? but we must,i know.god is my pilot,tell her we love her.--GOD is sure in control of her little life,to place her in your and slicks trusting hands, again what a miricle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how someone as big as God can find the time to seek out one little girl and decide to place her with 2 people a half a world away? Isn't it amazing to watch one of God's plans come together?..Like it is His own "Shock and Awe" campaign...one minute we're in shock at some of the details, then the next minute we're in awe of how He planned it all to come together!! How wonderful to serve a God that can do these things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you tell her about her Uncle Todd?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though this is a sad story the joy overtakes it. She is now going to be in a place where she is loved and will never have to want for anything she needs again. She is so lucky and God has made a way for her to have the things she needs. I told Priscilla about her and she said it made her day and she was so glad I told her. Waiting on pics to show Granny and myself also. Give that little angel a big kiss. Talk to you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, guys!! Wow what a wonderful journey all of you are on again!! It really IS AMAZING WHAT GOD CAN DO!!!!Can't wait to meet her! Tell Her there is more family that loves her to!!! Don't leave us out!!LOL!! Take care and GOD is certainly blessing you!!! Can't wait til Easter!!
    We will see you all soon!!
    Love, Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Tony & Cousin Kindyl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys. How lucky can one little girl be having you 2 for her parents!She will be loved more than any one can imagine. Even though her life til now has been a hard one,she is now blessed BEYOND measure. Not only wil she have necessities, but she will know God and all about the good Holy Ghost! What more could anyone want for their child. Love you all soooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww!!!! I love this! I love that the Lord is letting us witness this wonderful miracle! Can't want to meet your new CHILDREN! Love you all! Kenneth and Betty

    ReplyDelete