The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Friday, March 26, 2010

Not ready for bed

Well I have done many things in my nine years as a mother to help my children fall asleep, Rock them for an hour, read stories for 30min, tickle their backs, sing to them, but I have never had to lay down on a cold tile floor with no blanket or anything - to help my child fall asleep...tonight I told Resiana it was time to go to bed and she said I want to sleep on the ground and I said no baby were going to sleep on the nice soft warm bed with daddy and she started to cry and said no I want to sleep on the floor so I said ok mommy will sleep with you and we laid down and a few minutes later she was out..So I got up and come to tell you all this and now I am fixing to pick her up gently and take her to the soft bed...It is hard for me to even wrap my head around all this and it is unfolding before my very eyes..oh yea she has fiqured out we are not going to let her sleep on the beach or on the ground outside so she choose the floor. I am trying to process all of this and I am in disbelief...Talk to you all soon

7 comments:

  1. we are with you in heart.a mommy does what she has to do.praying for you as always,mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Please help those people in need and please forgive me for all my selfishness in life.!.!. Seems like i and my children take so much for granted....Thanks little sis for trying to make a difference in her mom's life, but the difference will be more and more evident in Resiana's life as the days go by.. Love yall be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day she will look back on this, and turn to you and say THANK YOU for picking me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal and Michael, this has been so unreal! We love ya'll so much and are so excited for you. Can't wait to see her! She is just precious and the Lord is truly blessing ya'lls life. My heart can hardly contain what all I have been reading. Praying for ya'll. Aaron and Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal my thoughts and prayers are with you during your adoption. Gods Blessings as you return home. I have a minister and his wife that I was working with a Belize adoption it failed. If there is anyone there that you meet that would like to put up their child for adoption please let me know. I know that you have a potential future plan for your family but any help to this infertile couple would be appreciated.

    She is beautiful.

    Prayers,

    Deb Hilley

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all spoiled brats! Last night at the church when we began to sing "Granny broke down. We muddled through, but I told Joyce this is Resiana's theme song now. I will never be able to hear it again without thinking of her, or her mother, or the first time I heard that little girl laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel awful in realizing all the things i take for granted everyday. i have been blessed my hole life from birth until now. threw your wonderful journey i feel i have been change. i thank yall for sharing your precious gift with us. i go to bed prayin for you, slick, resiana, and the birthmother.(eventhough i know nothing about her my heart seems go out to her) and i wake up in the mornings praying for yall. i think i can speak for me and others in sayin we have been blesses. dennis and i love yall and cant wait to meet your precious daughter....Lots of Love and Prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete