The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Coming Home ??????

I heard at the singing friday night at Stevenson that prayer was asked that things would work out for us to get to come home, and there was a few people that had some fun with us wanting to come home from Paradise... Yeah I understand what they are saying and if we had Carter and Caden with us....we might just stay. It is so beautiful over here and we have had a good time, but we cant wait to be home. I know that we have told stories that have not been funny, but we have had some funny stuff happen to us. Just tonight Crystal was throwing some garbage in the big dumpster here and wouldnt ya know it...threw her cell phone in there also. She came back to the room and was scared to go back because there was a frog there. She said that she asked the lord to let someone come and help us and about the time I was gonna jump in the dumpster a guy with a flashlight hollered ALOHA. It was the lead security guard... we told him what was goning on and he said that his name was Jonah and he was gonna help us. My thought was "he just crawled out of the whale to get this cell phone" anyways he got it out for us and was very nice. One morning we got up and I was putting High School Musical on for Resiana and I was holding her, we sat down on a wood table and I guess the weight was just to much for it...we both went crashing to the floor, and she has laughed all week about that. I guess that girls are different than boys...Crystal and Resiana went to the beach and I stayed back and watched a ball game...since then Resiana is all over Crystal and won't have much to do with me. I finally asked them what was up and Resiana told me I should have went to the beach today, and Crystal told me she was holding that against me...so I guess I am going to the beach in the morning to make up for it. I can see I have a bunch to learn. I have never played with baby dolls or barbie dolls...my boys are not gonna know what to think. Carter has taught Caden that girls have "cooties" and i remember those days..... I am so excited to walk off the plane and see my boys and see the reaction that they have with their new sister. I think of this alot.... at the airport people cant wait to get on the plane, but when it lands they cant wait to get off what they couldnt wait to get on... Thats about how we are right now.... Couldnt wait to get here and now cant wait to get home. Its almost time. slick

8 comments:

  1. Br.Royce says he's glad he only had boys cause girls are a whole different world, I say..he doesn't know what he's missing!!! Thank the Lord yo won't miss it!!! I wo't be there when y'all get off the plane (though I would L-O-V-E to be), or at her first Stevenson church service ( I figure there will be alot of people there coming to meet her), but one day, it will be my turn for you to introduce your beautiful little girl to me. My heart just fills up with so much happiness just thinking about it. Please hurry home and be safe. Y'all are in our prayers...we love y'all so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we are excited that you're coming home..the whole family is. And our church family as well..There were testimonies last night to the life that Resiana has lived and how it has humbled them to see a few err's of their ways.. (complaining)...tell Resiana that Granny has a job for her to do before she comes home..tell her that I want her to get me a real pretty sea shell from the beach to keep in my keepsakes..(I have that rock from the beach from when we got Carter)..I want her to choose it herself...she doesn't realize that the best thing she could bring back is herself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nanny too, a sea shell would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really enjoyed following you guys during this amazing time in your life I hope you continue to keep us updated in the months to come. Can't wait to meet Resiana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol slick you just don't know what you are in for. girls are so different than boys. with boys you want to make them tough, make them be strong, but with girls you just want to protect them to take care of them. anna is almost 20 years old, married with a baby on the way and she is still daddy's little girl! get ready for new experiences. and by the way get ready to open your wallet because girls are way more expensive than boys love emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is great...what an amazing story. I love you both and I am so excited for you. Crystal is an amazing mother but then I've always thought Crystal is amazing. Slick is a wonderful person and yall deserve the best..what lucky children. I wont mention the doting grannies or the adoring grand-dads. In these days of trails and troubles this is a lovely reminder of who is control and how good God is..I hope to meet Resiana also,,,you know i will have to do a bigger portrait...lol. Have a safe journey home and I thnak God for blessing you and tis child. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. reading your posts has made me feel like i have been with you on this incredible journey. I have cried and i have laughed (the toothbrush story was so cute I could picture Caden and Logan both doing the same thing). And i smiled so big when i saw her first picture with a big ole bow on her head! Crystal is gonna have to dressed perfectly. I hope you know that i'm working part time now and i'm gonna be visiting a LOT to make sure Resianna knows her Aunt Julie! And I love the picture of Crystal and Resianna at the beach in the water. So much I want to say but hard to find the words! Love from Ethan, Tyler, Logan, Dusty, and Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I can't wait to see Resiana! I'm so excited for ya'll! Come home soon :)

    ReplyDelete