The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Times


Ok im still truly amazed each moment brings more and more amazement of the work of our Dear Lord...Resiana is doing wonderful much better than I could of ever expected..I know without a doubt God is helping her, helping us,helping her birthmother..she laughs ever few minutes and just looks around our condo in amazement.We are beyond happy just soo ready to bring our little girl home to her brothers.We spent time today playing on the beach and we spent more time with her birthmother,she told us she prayed to God every night to send her a good Christian family to take care of her child, and she said she loves her so much she gives her to us..She was a very humble person and told me of her love for Jesus. The birthmother has a transalator with her who is also from the Marshall Islands and they told me how life was in the Islands and it is unreal..To all of us we need to count our blessings,and today I sit here felling the breeze from the ocean and watching my Little black haired girl smile and laugh and I try with all that is in me to appreciate what we have, all the little things they are not so little anymore...We love you all.Talk to you later

10 comments:

  1. i have never in my life been glued to my computer. i kept hitting the refresh button to see if you had posted anything else. in fact i was up at six o'clock reading this! she looks soooo happy in the pictures. glad that everything is going so good love ya'll emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pieces of God's puzzle falling into place - what a beautiful picture they make!!! I think part of little Resiana's job on this earth is to make us ALL appreciate those "little" things a little more - be a little more thankful - and see the enormity of blessings out there when we get a little bit outside of our comfort zone and closer into His and "share" His love. . .Bless you! Love the fruit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really touched my heart this morning. We are so happy for you and Resiana. I can't wait for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is BEAUTIFUL, and she looks sooo happy. I'm so glad the Lord is helping her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess this morning is the 1st time i've just honestly sat and considered just what our lil angel has had to endure every day of her young life. Sleeping in the park in a tent, her lil feet with sores, never having had her hair shampooed..i'm stunned at how much she has gone without that is an everyday commodity to me. Slick said she started clapping her hands when they took her inside Wal-Mart..and me??...I could care less if I ever step foot in there again..wow...it is with a chastised mind that I sit here and think to myself...it will be bery hard to complain about some stuff from now on...especially if a certain lil black haired girl is in my presence. I can just imagine what her thoughts would be to hear someone complain about not having "anything to wear"...or someone not having a pair of shoes to match an outfit..I could go on, but for now I just want to enjoy the happiness that knowing she is now safe and sound in the arms of two angels.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal and Slick, I just keep reading your posts over and over again. And every time I just cry and cry. She is so beautiful and looks so happy. What a blessing you have been given!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't get through one of these posts without having to stop cause i can't see anymore through the tears. i KNOW the Lord has his hand on all of your hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey crystal! this is tiffany...Kacy's cousin. Im so happy for you!!! Resiana is beautiful!! She reminds me of Carter. You and your family truly are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sis. Crystal and Resiana playing on the beach looks like a snap shot of Heaven!!

    SOOOOO Blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete