The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Life is Great!!!

Resiana is still doing great, she has taken to Michael and myself just as if she were Caden and Carter, I am in amazement every second I look at her precious face...She is full of laughter and excitment, We thought we would have to deal with months of her being withdrawn and crying and that she would not understand what was going on...She is wise beyond her years, she has told me things that I cannot even process...Her birthmother has been trying to prepare her for a few months now and I think that has helped somewhat..I am sure in time when she realizes we are not going to go visit her birthmom or have lunch together she will have issues and I am sure Michael and I will have to be deligent to assure her we are not going anywhere..she is our newborn..She is your typical little girl and has learned real fast about things she had no clue of,she loves her hairbows but did not know what they were called,there are soo many basic things she has never been accustomed to..She was amazed by the washer and dryer, blow dryer,curling iron etc. Even though her English is very good there are things we say that she will have to learn the meaning of,her birthmother always spoke Marshallessee to her and how she learned English was from other people in the park, we realized she didnt understand (come here) so when her birthmom was here I asked her how to say that in Marshallesse(Itok)pronouced Etalk so when I say Etalk to her she dies laughing, she thinks is so funny when I try to speak Marshallesse.There are several other words I have learned how to say ,or try to...The translator and the birthmom were such sweet and good people, I truly hated to see them leave..I feel such a love.We did end up seeing them for a little while today which was not in the schedule but things went well, Resiana just smiled and waived when they left. We were not able to get an appointment for the birthmom while we were here so we will have to wait on finding out a due date for the baby but truthfully I have been so consumed with Resiana I have not even thought about that much, she is the one who has needed us right now..I am getting ready to go bed and guess what, Resiana fell asleep on the couch!!! I tried to convince her it was soft and good and she did fall asleep.It is soo sweet she keeps talking about her brothers and how she wants to talk to them and see them(we brought a framed 8by 10 photo of them and put it up at the condo so she looks at it all the time and gets excited.Well going to go for now but I will tell you all more later.
Love Crystal

2 comments:

  1. so ready to see resiana. ltok..ltok ...see yall soon.much love nanny..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can u say it is wonderful god is so good

    ReplyDelete