The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting Back to Normal (kinda of)

The Church had us a Welcome home party Sunday night and it was great. Everyone was so sweet and took alot of time decorating and making the party so special for Reaiana , she got so many nice presents and she loved it all, she was not real sure about evertyhing at first so we had to get Caden to help her open the gifts but she was happy ..We are beyond happy to be back home..
Well here we are finally settled back at home( it took nearly three days for me to get everything back in order,Laundry Laundry and more laundry...Anyways we are back in the swing of things (kinda of) life is a wonderful and more interesting, Im a little scatter brained these days and poor little ole Caden has been the victim of my many "mess ups" Our 1st time back to Stevenson to church I was rushing around like crazy and out the door we go and I realize after getting in the car Caden has no shoes on, and of course Michael is flipping out because its 12 till 7 and we live 5 min from the church so I run back in the house and grab his brown flipflops and jump in the car and toss em in the back seat and demand he put them on that instant and he says"mama could you not find any that matched" and I said THEY DO MATCH AND YOU BETTER HUSH AND PUT EM ON RIGHT NOW...He did.. Then as we were walking in the church I noticied he was dragging his left foot and I looked down and busted out laughing, I had given him one of his and one of Carters (needless to say they were 5 sizes bigger than what he wears) so he had no shoes the whole night at church..I also tried to force him to take Resiana's medicine insisting it was his but finally realized I had the "Wrong Kid" well I gues I am getting use to having three kids and two that are the same age and did I mention one of mine is- well for a lack of a better term we will just say adventureous...But life has never been better...This house is lively to say the least and oh yeah we are having another baby in about three months!!!!CANT WAIT and I know everybody will be so happy to see us coming..Yeah right...The Clarks and their 4 kids... Boy are we gonna have fun..

3 comments:

  1. How funny girl! I only have 2 and I mess my kids up too! And even if I DO manage to get matching shoes on my kids, they take them off as soon as I'm not paying attention at church too! LOL.

    What a beautiful family you have been blessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have to say the shoe story is SO funny! Good thing I am alone otherwise Sam would've thought I'd lost my mind laughing alone.. :)

    Yeah we sure can't wait to meet your new addition to your family at Hytop..

    Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny. It is better than you going to church with two different shoes on. Yea I did that a brown loafer and a black patten leather with a silver buckle. LOL I only have two kids!! LOL Oh and the adventurous child you have I feel you on that one!! Got one too.. But they are precious and I wouldn't take anything for them as I am sure you feel the exact same way! You have a beautiful family and I would love to see yall coming....

    ReplyDelete