The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Resiana's 1st Church Service

Well I have missed so much church and when I found out it could possibly be another two weekends of church me and the kids would have to miss, I told Michael lets just go somewhere close that is not in Al, so that is what we did..last night all of us went to church for the first time as a new family and Resiana was so excitied she was laughing and smiling and saying "yes were going in church in church" I was a nervous wreck and when we stepped up on the steps of Trenton my heart was beating out of my chest, I knew she was excitied but I also knew she had no idea what church means, well our kind of church anyway. As we walked in she just started waving at everybody and was all smiles. She kept looking around just checking everybody and everything out. Church was very good and many people got blessings and I was not sure how she would react to that but she just laughed and smiled then eventualy feel asleep so it was a success!!! I asked her what she thought and she said "Wow mommy that was a cool one church"
so she is looking forward to going again and I cant wait until she gets to go to Stevenson but I was thankful to get to go to Trenton (we have very dear friends there) so that was great and several from Stevenson got to come as well...This journey of Adoption has brought to me a renewed outlook on my life in every aspect, I realize what we have is just a gift from him and by his mercy and it is not anything I have done in this life to be worthy of his blessings. I could never praise him enough for all he has given me and I pray through this journey I have become a better person and I do not want to forget what I have learned about life and that we are the most Blessed people in the world, not only do we have Shelter, food , clothing, but we also know the Master and what better could we have, no amount of money could ever buy the peace that comes with our salvation, and today I thank him for Salvation, Life, Love, and Motherhood!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you...was my granny and grandaddy there? I have been telling them about your trip to Hawaii and Resiana. I am glad you got to go because I can only imagine what it is like to be so close to home yet not be able to go home...I love reading your blog and it really makes me appreciate the little things even more!! Love ya!!
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Buddy about you being at church Saturday night and he was so disappointed that he didn't get to be there and i was telling him what a good service we had and he said "Crystal reminds me of Michelle"...I told him that I thought the same thing while you testified...She loved you so much and would have been so proud for you to have this sweet little family that you have....Love y'all Lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for you to get back home so I can finally visit, and meet my little cousin for the first time! I am sure I will cry like a baby, but Im sure she is already use to that from our family! lol Miss and love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed you guys being at church Saturday night.You all have a beautiful little girl.Hope the lord continues to bless your family.We love y'all very much.
    Bro.Jimmy Furgerson

    ReplyDelete