The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Tears

Well another breakdowm moment, Michael and the boys went fishing and Resiana and I are just hanging out here in the cabin and watching movies, so anyways we just got finished watching Stuart Little and I have seen that movie several years ago and never thought twice about it..Well near the end of the movie Stuart Little is searching for his human family and finally finds them and when he does, Resiana starts jumping up and down and says "like me, oh his mommy and daddy and his brother" and continues to jump up and down and then hugs me and tells me she loves me. At the very end of the movie there is a song (Trisha Yearwood) " You're Where I Belong" I never heard it before, and as my daughter danced and twirled throughout the song, I broke... It was very touching..well I just thought I would share that with everyone since I cannot call anyone...I am ready to go back to our familiar surroundings but each day that passes all that matters is that I have ALL my children safe and sound and in the comfort of their parents arms..We will be home and life will resume but for the mean time I would love to enjoy every moment we have in this slow paced time because as we all know Life is not usually slow paced, so I would Love to count my blessings and know he is in control and does everything JUST RIGHT!
We do look forward to seeing you all soon..May God Bless You All!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, I know you will be proud to be home!!! Mt View Church is in Elora, Tenn. so you can come to church here we would love to have you Love you Robert and Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. that just proves too you sis crystal SHE KNOWS! she is where she belongs she mayb only 4 but wise way beyound her years....praise god his works are a blessing!>:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply precious! I know everyone is ready to go home and get back in a normal routine but if you were home you might have missed this moment. Treasure the moment and document the memory. It's priceless! I love your blog and hope you'll continue to share your sweet experiences with us. Love to you and your family. Come see us at Plevna when you can.

    ReplyDelete