The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Happy Easter

Well i did not think I was going to blog useless information that no one probably cares about reading but the truth is I am very bored and I kind of like writing on this thing...We are still up in Tennessee in a place I had no idea about until about five days ago, and we have little or no cell signal, there is no land line, the TV reception is horrible there is very little house work to do and Michael is at work, the kids are watching a movie, Carter is at school and this internet is so slow I cant look up anything on the computer so as you can guess this is about the only option I have. It may seem as though I am complaining and that is not what I mean to do I am in fact trying to explain why I feel the need to blog...I am also computer dumb, really we did not even get internet until like a month ago, we got it to make communication easier for our adoption process.They do not even offer wireless in the area of Stevenson where we live we had to get some kind of expensive satellite that is stuck out in our yard ,anyways I was just going to talk about our Easter a little.....Well Michael went to church but I had to stay here with Resiana (due to the ICPC) so both the boys stayed with me as well and while Michael was at church the kids and I decorated Easter eggs, Resiana could not understand for the life of her what in the world we were doing but she still had a ball.. We decorated the eggs and then the kids got there easter baskets and once again she was in amazement..After church Granny and Pappy brought dinner up here and Todd and Erica came also and the kids hunted easter eggs and at first Resiana just looked at us like ok what is the point (most of the eggs were in plain sight and she seemed to think we were crazy) but within a few minutes she was acting like the other kids and running around picking up the eggs and putting them in her basket it was pricless to watch her and know she had no idea there was such a thing called Easter but like I have said she has just fell right into place in this family.She did not even know what a bunny was, but she catches on very quickly. We had a wonderful day even though I missed getting to dress her up and take her to church but I will have many years to come for that. My parents (Nanny and Papa) came that evening to spend some time with Resiana and the boys and we had a great time as well. Resiana acts so excited each time someone comes to visit and seems so happy to have all these new people that love her. What company we have had has been in small amounts at a time and I actually think that has been good for her because that gives her one on one time with everybody and does not overwhelm her. I really cannot wait for her to meet all our friends and loved ones. Well enough i guess but it seems there is a million things I wanna share with people but no phone and out in the boonies with no one we know around so sorry to all yall in the blog world for my ramblings but trust me I could keep going but I will stop and hope I have not turned everyone away from reading our blog..lol

12 comments:

  1. Just keep rambling :) It's addictive and theraputic at the same time! Sometimes it feels pointless, but every now and then you never know what you might say that could shine a little light to someone else! I've had one for 2 years and can't seem to stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't bore us AT ALL!! I have been waiting to see how your Easter went!! I feel sure I speak for all of us fellow bloggers that your posts have made our days brighter. Keep em' coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lord sis please keep rambling your keeping me on fire for the lord! ive loved following you thru your journey being without children myself you have given me such inspiration & great high hopes though our calling has been a little different we took up doing foster care but there are so many children out there in great need of a safe place they can call home today things have changed to where you can adopt children in foster care its the greatest reward when god used us for the 1st time we were given 3-boys growing up with 3-brothers i said i can take them with gods help we kept them for nearly 2yrs we prayed everyday for what was best for them though ive learned you dont have to have a child grow under your heart the rewards are much greater knowing they grew in it >:)keep us in your prayers we want more in our home mayb someday with the power of prayers! we will have a few that get to stay in our home as well >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts brighten our day and renew our faith! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep posting. I look pretty regular to see if yall have posted anything new. I was hoping yall had a good easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loved reading your blog....Don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I love reading your blog, I usually check everyday to see if you have wrote something & can't wait to meet Resiana so keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get bored reading your blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for making me feel better...I know this may sound silly but sharing our journey with all of you through this blog has made me feel closer to all of you and it helped so much when were in hawaii to know we had people praying for our family.We were so concerned of how she would do but she has adjusted wonderful by the help of the Lord..Thank you all and we love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been checking all the time what is going on with you all!! Love the way the Lord has blessed y'all and helped that precious baby girl! Love y'all and am looking forward to meeting her some time.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you kidding me??? I have been waiting and waiting since you came home (sort of) with her. I felt so left out since I was reading every day what was happening in Hawaii. I am sure we ALL want to hear every word you are willing to write!!! so...PLEASE write. still can hardly wait for the day i get to see her face to face. i love ya sis. if you need me to come to you, just holler, i'll be right there. love you too slick...man, i miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete