The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goodbye Cabin, Hello Motel

OK I will start off by saying yes I have kind of got used to this blogging thing since thats about all there is to do when my children are asleep and Michael is not here..Anyways we did get to go to Coolidge Park today with the Church so that was very nice and Resiana had a blast she loved playing with all the kids in the water, it was nice not to be cooped up..I think she has adapted so well, I know I say that everytime but it is just hard to get it across how "Normal" she is. We still are waiting to hear something from the state about approval to go home..I know this is strange but its just a legality thats hard to explain. Our attorney said she would do her best to find something out tomorrow, the lady over our case in Montgomery was off today. We are patiently waiting , I hope that patient part is true, well I am trying and actually have enjoyed my time "Away" but right now I am feeling like Dorthy in the Wizard of Oz "There is no place like home, no place like home".. NO in all seriousness I am ready but this time has been good for us and our children, in our own little world up here.We are supposed to check out at 10am in the morning, so I guess we will be going to a motel from here..That will be fun!! yeah right... well anyways if anyone could send up a little prayer that we could go home I would greatly appreciate it and I know there could be much worse things and I know others need it way worse than us but we do believe he has enough power and enough time to listen to all of us right? Oh yeah and I feel horrible I was supposed to be planning a baby shower for my precious niece for this weekend but with basicaly no phone for the past two weeks they have had to do it without me and I sure hope their surviving without me!!Sorry Guys maybe I can at least show up..Also My sis-in-law and nephew had surgery and Mama Crystal could not be of any assisstance, sorry guys..Maybe the family can make it without me..Oh yeah and my niece was supposed to have a slumber party at my house for her birthday last weekend ,sorry babe I guess it will be a belated birthday..Oh well I guess they have proven the point they can live life without me..But I am going to tell myself they need me anyways...I have survived two weeks without talking on the phone wow im proud of myself ..Hope to see you all soon and show you our little miracle in person!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for swift and safe return to ALABAMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could not imagine life with out you... you are the thread that hold the fabric together in our family.... love you.. Jay

    ReplyDelete