The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Home Tennessee?

Well here we are still in Tn, we are hoping to hear something late tomorrow evening ( our attorney is in Hawaii 5 hours behind us) maybe we will get good news..Anyways I am still enjoying all the quality time with my children and I guess I do not get to have everything exactly perfect so I am trying to be patient and enjoy this time. Resiana and the boys are having a blast together, Carter is off school this week for spring break, we have not been doing much of anything except being together and that is good but I think we might have just a bit of cabin fever, I am so excitied tomorrow we are planning to go to Coolidge Park in Chatt. with several people from church since all the kids are on Spring Break so it will be exciting to get out with my friends and see Resiana get be with the kids..Carter and Caden will be excited as well. I am bored stiff at the moment my children are fast asleep and Michael went to our real home to take care of some things and needless to say again, no cell signal(very limited cuts off bout 10 times when you try to make a call) no television and Im lucky to have internet because it only works half the time, anyways back to my story we are looking forward to getting out tomorrow. Resiana is still doing amazing and sometime when I think about it, it blows me away to think what all has happened to her in the last three weeks to be taken from everything she has ever known and not even question a thing and just except us as her Mommy and Daddy and the boys as her brothers and I am telling you it seems she has been here forever just one of us, she LOVES the boys and if I give her a piece of candy or something she always says"what about Carter and Caden" she is a typical little girl who is very girly and loves all the things she never had before, she is a little singer and she is obsessed with Hannah Montana-she watches the movie at least five times a day. We are great, just ready to get home and show this little beautiful girl off...

No comments:

Post a Comment