The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Friday, April 2, 2010

Family Reunion

We are soo thankful to be home, well not actually home but on the mainland anyways,( who is ready to leave paradise, well when only half of your family is there its not exactly paradise.) Through this journey I have learned so much about life and myself , I thought I was a pretty good person and knew I cared about others but this experience has been a wake up call,we are so fortunate that God choose us to be Resiana's parents and I truly believe it was meant to be. She continues to do remarkably well, still no tears have been shed( other than being scared of a sand crab) I still shed tears when thinking of her birthmother and probably will for years to come, and at some point she may as well and when she does we will be able to tell her many wonderful things...It is as if she somehow knows this is God's will.. When we stepped off the plane she ran and bear hugged Caden and was just shouting Carter Caden..It was pricless.The boys are in amazement of her , Carter just said" wow it finally seems real , she is here I have a sister"Caden wants to be with her every second and show her everything..We are still trying to take it all in , it all seemed to happen in a whirlwind and as I sit and reflect I have my moments of breaking down and my moments of laughter and pure joy, nevertheless it as been an emotional roller coaster but I sure have enjoyed the ride...I look forward to how she will adjust to her new life and all her new surroundings, I think in just a matter of a short while all the things that were forgein to her will be the norm but I also believe her little life that she has already lived will be a legacy to me anyways, she has brought such a newness to me and I am grateful for that and I just cant wait for life to get back to normal and just enjoy being her mother..Once again thank you all so much for your prayers , I truly believe that is what has made all the difference, he has comforted her little heart and let her feel our love and has made us a family......

No comments:

Post a Comment