The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Well we are so proud to have all our children safe and sound and things are going great..We found out we have to reside in Tennessee until all our paperwork reaches the right people(we cannot reside in the recieving state AL) will probably be here ten to twelve more days. We are thankful that someone told us about these cabins, it has three bedroom and two full baths and it overlooks the river, so its not bad, actually pretty nice and quiet. Much better than the alternative, we thought we were going to have to stay in a motel room, all five of us for nearly two weeks...I truly love my husband and children but I am not sure that would of been to good for any of us..I probably would of been pulling my hair out and theirs to..Well anyways we are about 10 min. from Kimball TN and that makes us about 25 to 30 from Carters school and our church..Resiana is still doing amazing and has taken up very well with the boys..Carter is very protective of her and wants her right by him, and kisses her boo-boos its soo sweet and her and Caden are just little play pals and while Carter was at school just played pretend all day just normal little kid stuff.. I am already settling in to having three kids and it just seems as though she has been here forever and then comes moments that shock me back into reality of knowing she has not been priveliged to all the things my boys have..Yesterday we were in the bedroom and I raised the blinds and she pointed to the window and asked what it was called, even simple things like that break my heart how much in life I have taken for granted..She loves to smell things that smell good we had some of those woodwick scented sticks and I watched her every few minutes go smell of them over and over and she loves taking a bath and putting on clean clothes something my boys have never had to think twice about.. I am sure everyday will be a new adventure but for now we are just taking things slow and spending every moment possible together just being a family. I do look forward to getting back to everyhting as normal, and just going about our daily life with our three wonderful kids.

1 comment:

  1. How precious are His promises - and how precious to see evidence of them. Hug your kids and know that your brothers and sisters are rejoicing with you - and have been reminded about thankfulness through little Resiana!

    ReplyDelete