The Clark Family

The Clark Family

Friday, April 23, 2010

Life Is Grand

Were HOME and it is wonderful, Resiana was and is soo excited to live in the "Big House" that is what she calls it...We are enjoying being home and just watching our children play, it is such a Miracle, really to think she has had no issues of any kind, that is just extremely amazing to me and just validates the truth of how God intended for her to be apart of our family, she just fits, we feel soo blessed to have been chosen to be her Mommy and Daddy.Daily we are reminded of what a blessing she is and how hard a life she has had..She constantly ask "what's this called Mom" we probably hear that at least twenty times a day, for just the most normal things but she is processing everything and learning very fast.Each day I wait for her to be reminded of life in the park and tell me something new..Like the other day we were eating at Logan's and she got soo excitied when she seen the peanuts sitting on the table and said "Mommy Mommy I eat these before in the park" and I said really and she said "Yeah" and then that turned into another gut wrenching story that she did not even know was gut wrenching, it was just Life to her.
We were driving down the road and we seen some people walking and she began to tell me that her and her other mommy always walked because they only had one moneys and then got super excitied and started clapping and said "but Mommy you guys have two moneys and yall have cars and food and everything" and just laughed and smiled for several minutes then went back to singing Hannah Montana.

I have truly been humbled by all of this and at many times throughout this journey I have tried to imagine her in the park living life as they did but it was just to painful of a thought and I would just shut my mind off to it and not "go there" but in the last few days Resiana and I have had some good conversations and it has brought a since of peace to me and I have realized that even in the most dire situations that her and her "other Mommy " was in, God knew where they were the whole time....She told me she loved coconuts and that she loved to drink them and they taste soo good (Food and drink supplied by God) and that the nice people from church came and brought food to them and sang and prayed ( Food and love supplied) and that baby birds were so fun to play with and if you be real quiet they will fly to you and you can hold them and pet them and they will not bite you ( enjoyment for a child with no toys provided)..wow and the list goes on but how amazing to know that our precious Saviour looks upon the world and takes care of us and when he seen it was time he spoke the word and allowed her to become our child. The lessons I have learned and am still learning from my little darling are worth more than silver and gold, Trust on Jesus for he knows!!!!

3 comments:

  1. There is not a hair on a head that is not numbered and known to Him. . .how beautiful when get to see how He puts the puzzle pieces together. We are witness to much sorrow - but we also sometimes overlook the amazing joys we are also privy to. I am thankful for every child (and adult!) He is taking care of - and I KNOW He is - and especially grateful for this beautiful witness of His handiwork He has placed in your home and in our hearts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are not any better people (parents) that God could have chosen for this child! You guys are so true! Your love for God and His children are made manifest by Him allowing you to come in contact with this beautiful child inside and out! I pray the Lord will continue to bless y'all's family like y'all have blessed ours with this amazing journey! We love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that it has worked out for you guys to get to go home.I love keeping up with the info that you all have shared with everyone.It has made me think alot about how blessed we really all are.We have it so good that it is very easy to complain.I would like to be more thankful for what the Lord has allowed my family and I to have.I am very proud that Sister Crystal is part of my family and Bro.Michael is one of my dearest friends.You all have a beautiful bunch of children.I am thankful the Lord has allowed these children to be put in y'alls care.Keep us all updated.
    Bro.Jimmy Furgerson

    ReplyDelete